WASH are looking for a talented full-time Post-Producer to join our expanding team.
WASH is a boutique Post-Production facility in Farringdon, specialising in colour grading and VFX. We work across commercials, music promos, TV and feature length films.
We are looking for a well organised, personable individual with great communication skills with previous experience as a Post-Producer.
- First point of contact for our clients
- Project manage each production from start to finish
- Managing the day-to-day post-production enquiries with clients.
- Budgeting, scheduling and invoicing projects with clients.
- Keeping schedules and job reports internally well organised and up to date.
- Coordinating with Colourists, VFX/Flame artists and other freelance staff.
- Delegate tasks to the MCR Staff
- Ability to pitch on jobs, negotiate and increase services offered.
- Building good rapport and relationships with clients existing and new.
- Approaching potential clients
- Ensure the timely running of sessions.
- Managing client expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and show initiative.
- Good overall technical understanding.
- Running multiple projects at once.
- Prior experience in bookings or as a post producer
- Working knowledge of MS Office or similar software
- Working knowledge of Post Production procedures and processes
- Working knowledge of workflows
- Understanding of technical procedure for Offline, Online, Grade, VFX
- Working knowledge of MCR
- Great communication skills
- Great Organisation skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to manage runners/assistants
- Good team player
- Polite, Friendly and helpful
- Flexible with working hours
Please apply to email@example.com